VET DICOM Library is a free online medical DICOM image or video file sharing
service for educational and scientific purposes.
by using VET Dicom Library
By clicking Select DICOM file button You agree with our
Terms of Service
DICOM files and DICOM file Tags listed in the Terms of Service will be automatically anonymized in
the user's browser before uploading to the DICOM Library server. The user who uploads data is
responsible for uploaded data and can upload DICOM files WITHOUT PERSONAL DATA located ON PICTURE,
ON VIDEO, IN DICOM SR TEXT, IN DICOM PDF's or in any other Tags not listed as
automatically anonymized (see the Terms of Service).
The DICOM Library software intended for anonymization, sharing and viewing of DICOM files online
complies with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation). Please note that:
- The DICOM Library Team has the right to delete files if it suspects that the files contain any
- If you located any personal data in your uploaded files or in any other www.dicomlibrary.vet data, please
immediately contact the Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
Watch video how to upload, view, share and download anonymized DICOM files online:
News & Updates
- Simplified installation: runs as Java service, PHP not required;
- Compatible with: PacsOne, Orthanc, dcm4chee v5, dcm4chee v2, DICOM Query/Retrieve, Conquest.
- Quick PR and KO save button for fast saving the Presentation State and Key Object;
- Renewed functionality of Share to DICOM Library, Export, Forward functions;
- New formats for export PNG and BMP;
- Resizable and draggable dialog windows.
- Secure Token integration into HIS: test MedDream like in HIS environment;
- MedDream Docker image for Orthanc Server available on Docker Hub.
Try for FREE new 7.5.1 version: ONLINE DEMO.
Read more about new version.
VET DICOM Library users worldwide
Last updated: 2020-02-25.
You can upload DICOM file or files packed as zip.
Zip must contain DICOM files of studies, series and others.
Firstly test if it DICOM file or it will be skipped. Secondly try anonymize
and then upload file to server. Same goes for zip file: try to extract and read file by file, test for DICOM format or skip, anonymize
and upload. All extracting and anonymization is made on your browser.
You can share uploaded files via social networks: facebook, twitter, send by e-mail and embed DICOM viewer to forum.
At this point - deletes information about patient and attributes to identify a person in each DICOM file. Anonymization is done in your browser.
Do not upload files with information written on image!