VET DICOM Library is a free online medical DICOM image or video file sharing
service for educational and scientific purposes.
by using VET Dicom Library
By clicking Select DICOM file button You agree with our
Terms of Service
DICOM files and DICOM file Tags listed in the Terms of Service will be automatically anonymized in
the user's browser before uploading to the DICOM Library server. The user who uploads data is
responsible for uploaded data and can upload DICOM files WITHOUT PERSONAL DATA located ON PICTURE,
ON VIDEO, IN DICOM SR TEXT, IN DICOM PDF's or in any other Tags not listed as
automatically anonymized (see the Terms of Service).
The DICOM Library software intended for anonymization, sharing and viewing of DICOM files online
complies with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation). Please note that:
- The DICOM Library Team has the right to delete files if it suspects that the files contain any
- If you located any personal data in your uploaded files or in any other www.dicomlibrary.vet data, please
immediately contact the Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
Watch video how to upload, view, share and download anonymized DICOM files online:
News & Updates
The most important new features, new measurements, and improvements are described below:
- Non-dicom support: BMP, JPG, TIFF, MPEG, PDF, and TXT files;
- Segmentation tools: Bounding Box, Free Draw, and Smart Paint;
- Digital Subtraction;
- Clear cache;
- Oblique MIST with MPR/MIP/3D functionality replaced the Oblique feature;
- Height Difference;
- Pin measurement.
- Report status filter;
- Access to Hanging Protocols;
- Export functionality;
- Quick image opening;
- MedDream is FDA cleared for diagnostic use including mammographic images K222320.
MedDream server–side can be installed on macOS! Please contact the Softneta sales team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch technical training's video recording:
Short content of webinar:
- MedDream non-DICOM files support;
- DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL);
- SendToPACS tool for checking DMWL;
- DMWL in MedDream PACS Premium;
- DMWL in MedDream PACS Lite;
- Softneta DMWL service;
- Answering the questions from participants.
Softneta stands with the fundamental values of the people of Ukraine: the right to live on the land of ancestors and freedom of choice are not negotiable. Softneta stopped supplies to Russia and Belarus when Russian aggression started against Ukraine. There is no way for Softneta to continue its operation on the markets of the countries using military aggression
We are intensively working with our partners in Ukraine regarding the possibility for Ukrainians to freely use our medical software solutions during this crisis period.
We all hope every contribution can help in saving more people’s lives.
Read more: here.
VET DICOM Library users worldwide
Last updated: 2022-03-07.